Too keep our wedding photography packages simple, we’ve created a “one size fits most” package structure that fits virtually any style and scope of wedding.
FULL DAY PACKAGES
If you’re planning a traditional “prep-to-party” style of wedding and want all of the moments from zipping up your dress to the last event of your reception covered, we offer the following package options.
Our most basic full-day package:
- Prep-to-party wedding day coverage with ONE photographer (up to 8 continuous hours)
- Approximately 300-400 naturally edited digital photos with rights to print and post
Our most popular full-day package:
- Prep-to-party wedding day coverage with TWO photographers (up to 8 continuous hours)
- Approximately 500-600 naturally edited digital photos with rights to print and post
PARTIAL DAY PACKAGE
For couples planning very intimate weddings or elopements, we offer the following package.
- Up to 4 hours of coverage with ONE photographer
- Approximately 200-300 lovingly edited digital photos with rights to print and post
Q: Who will be my photographer?
A: Studio owner, William Bledsoe, will be your primary photographer. We also offer the services of an experienced and talented associate photographer in the event that William is already booked.
Q: Do I need one photographer or two?
A: If your guest count is over 100 and/or your ceremony and reception are in separate locations, we definitely recommend two photographers. For single-location weddings with less than 100 guests, one experienced photographer is usually enough.
Q: Do you offer wedding video packages?
A: Video can be added to any photo package or booked a la carte.
All of our packages can be customized to include albums, prints, videography, additional coverage, second photographers, and more!
Packages begin at $1800. For detailed pricing, please contact us below.